How do I list items?
We currently only accept primary listings from sellers certified by Adam by GMO.
Primary listing refers to the initial sale of the item you have created.
If you are interested in primary listing your work, please contact us using the form below.
※There will be a reviewing process for exhibitions.
■Business Inquiry Form
■Individual Creators Contact Form
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I list items?
- I cannot sell secondary items
- What is the minimum listing amount?
- I can't stop the auction.
- I want to change the store name, item name, description, etc.
- Unable to list items for ETH receipt.
- Cannot list items for receipt in Japanese yen
- When selling secondary items, you can only specify an auction end period of up to two weeks.
- Can I list the items from on sale bundles individually ?
- Can I sell my products in ETH or USD?