When selling secondary items, you can only specify an auction end period of up to two weeks.
You can set a maximum of two weeks for the end of the auction period for secondary items.
It is not possible to set a longer period.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I list items?
- I cannot sell secondary items
- What is the minimum listing amount?
- I can't stop the auction.
- I want to change the store name, item name, description, etc.
- Unable to list items for ETH receipt.
- Cannot list items for receipt in Japanese yen
- When selling secondary items, you can only specify an auction end period of up to two weeks.
- Can I list the items from on sale bundles individually ?
- Can I sell my products in ETH or USD?