I want to change my account information.
You will need to contact us to change your account registration information.
Also, if you have registered with incorrect information or if there are any changes to your registration details, you will be asked to provide proof of identity.
When entering your registration information, please make sure that the information you enter is exactly the same as your identification document before entering it.
The following documents can be used to verify your identity when changing your account information.
・Driver's license ( both front and back )
・Juki Card (with picture of face)
・Insurance card (both front and back sides)
・Pension book (not blue)
・Seal registration certificate
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Change your password
- Can I register with a corporate account?
- Can I create multiple accounts?
- What do I need to register for an account?
- About characters that cannot be used in user IDs and user names
- How do I change registration information?
- I want to change my account information.
- Can I delete the transfer destination (bank account, wallet address)?
- How do I delete an account?