About characters that cannot be used in user IDs and user names
The following characters are restricted from being used in user IDs and user names.
・Characters that are the same as or similar to the products or services of the Company or other companies
・The same as or similar to the name of the creator currently on display.
In addition, we may restrict you from the site if we suspect identity theft or fraud.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Change your password
- Can I register with a corporate account?
- Can I create multiple accounts?
- What do I need to register for an account?
- About characters that cannot be used in user IDs and user names
- How do I change registration information?
- I want to change my account information.
- Can I delete the transfer destination (bank account, wallet address)?
- How do I delete an account?